Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's Scrapy!

As we near the end of the catalog year we'll have to say goodbye to the 2010-2012 In Colors.  I know I'm going to miss Poppy Parade and Concord Crush the most.  I haven't used them much recently but they sure grew on me and I ended up loving them.  We'll also get a glimpse of the retired stamp set list in less than a week!!!  I can't wait.  This time of year I always start running out of room in my stamp cabinet and it's about that time to clean out!!!  So in light of the retired list and saying good bye to the retiring In Colors I wanted to do a card that showed one of them.  I have lots of scraps of DSP, I'm sure you can't relate at all :)  This was a fun idea I saw to get rid of those scraps.  This card works so well because your scraps don't need to be the same size or even straight, the more funky looking they are the better! 
This DSP is from the Eat Cake pack, I love this DSP I think it's perfect for a school scrapbook, there's lots of patterns with numbers and letters and of course all the little dots that I love!!!  The flowers are done with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch pack and I had to add a little pearl in the center of them :)  Then to finish it I just used my hole punch to add some holes to the DSP make it look like a tiny notebook!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: