Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pintrest Inspired

I think one of these weeks I'm going to do a week of Pinterest inspired projects!  Wouldn't that be so fun?!  Goodness knows I have pinned enough cards, projects and more to keep me busy!  Today's card is a Pinterest inspired project.  Here's the original post where it came from.  Lorri Heiling made it but it was posted by Nancy Riley both super talented!!!  I saw this card and it was just tooo cute!!!  I have the Aviary stamp set and love it, but don't break it out all that often so I was thrilled when I saw this card!!!!  It's so cute and really couldn't be easier. 
The branches are from the bird punch.  For the life of me I can't remember the name of it and I don't have my catalog nearby or I'd look it up :(  I punched out 4 branches and used tombow to glue them down in different directions.  My greeting is from the Curly Cute set (love that set!).  Other than dimensionals there's no accessories!  Shocking I know.  I did debate about adding ribbon or buttons but I think it's so cute, simple and fun!!!! 
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: