Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Digital Studio Love

The Twitterpated Kit that is available as an MDS download might just be my favorite download of all time.  I love the MDS elements I think even more than I do with the Twitterpated products on my desk, and boy do I love that ribbon and paper!!!  When I use it in MDS though, I tend to drop the opacity of it below 50% in this case I think it's actually around 35%.  I love the patterns and with the pictures that I've been working on sometimes the patterns are 'too much' or 'too busy' but when you drop the opacity, you still get a beautiful page but it's softer and sweeter.  This picture is one of my favorites, my upline Amber took it right after Megan was born, she must have been only about a week or two old.  So sweet!!!  The page is super simple, there's nothing hard or complicated about it.  Just a fun page you can do in minutes. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: