Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do You Have It Yet!!!??

Do you????  Do you have My Digital Studio yet??  If you don't, what are you waiting for!!!??  You can try it free for 30 days, seriously what are you waiting for!!!??!  Plus I've been taking Heather Summers My Digital Studio class and it's been fantastic!!!  If you want to know more about MDS I highly suggest her class!!!  This is actually a page I did months ago, I'm surprised I didn't share it with you already :)  But I looked through my posts and didn't see it so I'm sharing it!!!  I love it.  I love the softness of the photos and the vintagy look of the background!  I love the green grass and the rest is black and white.  So fun!!!!!  This is one of those pages that I love so much I would love to print it out and frame it, perhaps on my next MDS order :) On another note, THANKS so much to those of you that left comments on Monday's card.  I loved reading them and they were all fantastic ideas!!!  I just might try some of them.  There were a couple of suggestions of using a softer or lighter yellow.  I used So Saffron the lightest yellow we sell-perhaps Barely Banana would have been perfect but it's gone.  I also liked the suggestion of using yellow cardstock and brayering white over it.  I love the ideas, I read EVERY single comment!  Check out Monday's post if you want to read the suggestions too!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: