Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aquarium Day

I've been spending most of my spare time playing with My Digital Studio, you all know how much I love that program!  I've been extra inspired to use it lately from the online class that I've been taking through Heather Summers, she's a MDS rock star!!!!  Anyway, I thought I'd try something that I've never done with a page, round pictures!  Can you believe it, I don't think I've ever done round pictures.  I think mostly because when I do them they never look quite right, to me anyway.  But I decided to go for it and just stick with it.  These pictures were from our trip to the aquarium with my friend Jennifer and her son Easton in January.  The pictures were so sweet and they came out great that I wanted to scrapbook them, but do it in a way that the pictures were still the focal point and were still where your attention was drawn to initally and then back again.  I think I accomplished it.  I love the brown for the background, it really makes the water in the pictures 'pop' out.  Overall I love this page and how it all came together!  Give circles a try!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!