Friday, February 3, 2012

Wonderful You!

Have you been to Pintrest?  That site is addicting, soooooo many wonderful ideas, soooo many yummy recipes, sooo many fun tips, more than I'll ever get around to.  But it's a fun site!  I saw a card similar to today's card on pinterest.  I just loved the basic layout and the simplicity of it.  I had to make it.  I have tons of cards 'pined' on my board, guess I'll never be short on inspiration.  So many I want to do, just need to find the time :)  But back to the card.  I love the color combo on it.  If you're ever unsure of what colors go with what-get a color coach :) but if that's not handy just stick with the color group and you'll be ok, these colors are all from the 2011-2013 In Colors.  
I used some Lucky Limeade bakers twine for my bow.  I added some ruffled ribbon along the bottom of the white to add a little fun touch to it.  Finally to finish it off I embossed some hearts along the bottom.  You'll find that embossing folder along with a couple other fun ones in the Occassions Mini catalog.  Tomorrow is my 'Step Up to Sale a Bration' class with my upline Amber.  I'm excited it's going to be a fun class.  I'll have highlights from that next week.  Until then have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: