Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So Many Rhinestones!

Wow!  Check out this card!  Don't you just love the sparkles!!!?  So pretty!!!!  I have a fun new product to tell you about too.  We were told about this at Leadership and last week demonstrators were allowed to order it!!!  It will be available to everyone in just a couple of days on March 1!!!  It's the new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate!  It's so cool, it fits right on top of your Simply Scored tool and you get all the same benefits with the diagonal plate that you do with the regular Simply Scored.  The diagonals correspond with the ruler on your simply scored and can sore every 1/8 inch!  So fun!!!!  I'm really excited about this!!!  I've had this card in mind ever since I saw the diagonal score plate at Leadership.  So pretty!!!

For this card I scored every 1 inch one way, turned it and scored it again at every 1 inch to get the diamond pattern.  This would be a really sweet card for a weeding, bridal or baby shower.  I went back and forth on what greeting to put on here.  In the end the 'daughter' saying from Loved Ones was chosen for pretty selfish reasons-that being even IF I ever decide to use this card, it will go to Megan and still be 'in the family' and then I don't ever have to part with it :)  To finish the card I added some more sparkle with Dazzling Details on the crown.  I hope you enjoy my super sparkly card!!  I have another beautiful card to show you tomorrow that I also used the diagonal score plate with!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: