Monday, February 27, 2012

Meeting Swaps

Last week was our meeting.  We had a great time and it was full of great ideas!  This months card swap theme was anything spring related.  The swaps as usual were great!


 This is Michelle C's swap.  It's a great example of how our SAB products go together so well!

 This one is Liz L's.  I love the dimension all the flowers, there's lots of layers textures and patterns.  I also love the pop of color from the turquoise!

 This one is Emily's.  I love a card with butterflies and this one is no exception.  I love all butterflies!!!

 This one is Kim M's.  I love the color combo and the budding tree.  So fun!

 This one is Erin's.  More butterflies!!!  Do butterflies scream Spring?  I love the coloring on this card and the scalloped border. 

 This is Amber's.  She used the Blossom Punch for the flowers and leaves.  Isn't it cute!!!?  So creative!

  This is Angela's card.  I just love the texture and vintage look to this card.  I love the saying and the flowers on the bottom!!!  Love this card!

Last but not least is Carmelita's.  This card is so cute!  I love how she used the label framelits to make a window!

Great job ladies!!!  Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: