Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Flower!

This flower just might knock your socks off!  Seriously, it's so cool and sooooo fun!!!  The possibilities are endless with this fun punch tip.  Ok have I teased you enough, no ok a little more then :) Today is post number 975.  I can't believe that in only 25 more posts I'll be at 1000 posts!!!!!  That's so crazy!!!!  I'm sure I'll have to do some fun celebration and possibly give away a bunch of free stuff!!!!!  How cool would that be?!  Ok ready for this super fun tip?!!!  See the flower, that's the Blossom Punch from the mini catalog.  See that DSP on the inside of the flower, that's the Modern Label Punch matching up perfectly with the Blossom punch.   

I so wish that I could take full credit for this fantastic technique, but I can't.  I saw it on Dawn's blog.  I think my chin hit the floor when I saw this!  It's so easy and your final flower looks like you spent hours on it, when in reality it's only 3 modern label punches!!!  This was the technique that I demoed at our meeting last night.  Monday I'll have our swaps.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: