Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make and Takes

One of the highlights of any Stampin' Up! event is the make and takes.  This year's make and takes were fantastic!  I only had a chance to make a couple of them but I love them!  This first one is my favorite.  I love everything about it.  The flowers and buttons especially.  It's fun and so simple.  I used this card to inspire my card swap for our meeting tomorrow. 

This is another one of my favorites.  I love the bright colors and the fun rick rack!  There's actually 2 flowers layered on top of each other, hard to see in the picture, but I love the dimension on this card.  So that's it for me today.  I've been doing lots of reorganizing, cleaning and unpacking the last couple of days.  I've also been trying to catch up on sleep, 5 days with little sleep is catching up with me.  I think I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and starting to think clearly again :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: