Friday, December 23, 2011

The Last Day...

We're on the final day of my look back, and it's Christmas Eve Eve.  Today is the day that Logan, Megan and I will bake and decorate cookies for Santa!  Should be a yummy day in the kitchen!  Here's the last 3 cards of my top 12.  This one was from September 14.  I love the shadowed look and the sewing on this card.  It's so simple but just a few stitches can change the look of a card dramatically. 
I'm not sure why this card from September 27 made my top 12.  Other than the fact that it's so pretty, I'm not sure if it's the color combo, the DSP, the embossed dots or something else.  But I do know that when I saw this card while looking back I KNEW it would be included in my look back.
And finally, how could I do a look back at my favorite cards and NOT include the card that was published in Stampin' Success (a demonstrator only magazine). This post is from October 13.  It is one of my favorite cards and I'm still shocked that I won!  I hope you've enjoyed the look back.  I know I enjoyed going through the past year.  I wish you and your family a happy, safe and joyous Christmas!!!!  From my family to yours have a very Merry Christmas!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: