Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can't Stand The Excitement!

Now that we're through with Christmas, I am working like a mad woman to get my Leadership to do list done!  I haven't been to a big Stampin' Up! event since convention of 2009.  I'm so stinkin' excited to go to Leadership in just a couple of weeks!!!!!  The excitement hit an all time high when I received this in the mail, just a couple days before Christmas.  What a great gift!!  It's pretty huh?  But what's inside?!

Are you kidding?  This whole fan came out of that little pouch!?!  So cool!  The fan is actually my invitation for Manager's Reception at Leadership.  This will be my first Managers Reception and Stampin' Up! is promising big things so I can't wait!  So while my posts might be short I have BIG things coming!  I'm working on gifts, swaps and more!  I'll be posting them all soon!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: