Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let's Move Onto Christmas

Well Halloween is over, I hope you had a great one!  Now the holiday season is kicking into full swing.  Time to start your Christmas crafts and projects if you haven't already started.  I have an easy, fast Christmas card that you could do easily and with kids, if you wanted.  This was the second card I made at the shoebox swap, I did 2 cards one for me and one for my new downline Liz who came with me.  I love this card.  So cute! 

I got the inspiration for this card from a recent issue of Papercrafts magazine.  I think it's their newest issue.  I can't find my issue right now so I'll have to get back to you on that :)  My desk is currently covered with craft show stuff and cardstock for my November 12 Christmas card stamp a stack.  The magazine is somewhere under all that.  I really need to spend some time organizing my stamp room-but who doesn't :)  But anyway I feel like I've been chatting on and on about nothing so lets get back to the card.  The tree is from the Pennant die.  The rest is pretty self explanatory.  It's such a simple card but sooo cute! 

GREAT NEWS!!!!!  You can still get a FREE BIG SHOT or $100 shopping spree!  You didn't miss it!!!!  Stampin' Up! has extending this AMAZING offer through November 11.  So there's still time, but not a lot.  Talk to your family, the starter kit makes a WONDERFUL Christmas present!!!  Your family will be spending money on you anyway, why not get something you really want!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: