Friday, October 14, 2011

Megan

As we get ready to celebrate Megan's 1st birthday next week, yes she's already 1 year old!!!!  I thought I'd do an MDS page on her.  So I went to my 2012 calendar, which is in major progress, and made up this page for one of the months.  These pictures were all take a couple weeks ago at the Balloon Fiesta.  They're so cute.  Megan was overwhelmed by everything that day and was asleep before it was even over.  So cute!  I love this page, there's really not much to it.  The scallop punch was used for all the borders and I color matched all the colors to her jacket.  You'll notice there's a lot of empty space  on the bottom and some on the top, that's there on purpose.  When your creating in MDS, make sure to check all your bleed areas, or the areas that might get cut off during printing.  For the calendar, you loose some of the page on the bottom or top for the spiral to go.  So I always create with my guides on, that way there's no surprises when it gets printed and nothing gets cut off.  Other than that there's really not much too it, the pictures really say it all. 

Have a fantastic weekend.  I have so much to get done, I'll see you Monday!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: