Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Leafy

I'm back, I still have sooooo much to get done.  It occurred to me that I don't have a free weekend until the second week in December.  WOW!!!  I'm a busy bee!!!  I think I need to get organized make a plan and stick to it!  But in the mean time I've created a little card today.  It's very simple and the colors didn't photograph well but in real life it looks so cool.  I used the baby wipe technique for the leaves.  If you've never done the baby wipe technique it's so super easy.  Take a small stack of baby wipes and drop a few drops of reinker on them, I just used small dots all over the baby wipe, then you have your own custom, temporary, ink pad.  Stamp as you normally would.  I love this technique for the Gently Falling set, the leaves are sooo pretty!!!

For my leaves the reinker colors that I used were, Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Old Olive.  An unusual color combo but it works!  For the rest of the card, I sponged the outside with Soft Suede and used my color spritzer tool with Soft Suede too.  So pretty!!!  This would be a great make and take or class card, it's simple but pretty, and you could do a ton in a short amount of time, which the way the rest of my year looks is a good thing!!! 

No comments: