Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big Shot Highlights

Last Saturday I had my Cuttin' Up! with the Big Shot Class.  It was such a blast.  I love doing class, I love what I do.  The class was all about using the Big Shot, in all we used the big shot 7 times for 4 different projects.  It was so much fun.  Remember this month only you can get a big shot for FREE!!!!!  Join the Stampin' Up! family and you can get a big shot FREE!!!!  It's such a phenomenal deal!  I use my big shot ALL THE TIME, if I could have gotten it for free I would have jumped on that chance!  But I got it at a discount so that ok too :)  If you want to learn more about getting the big shot for free check out this post.  Here's the projects we did.  This little bat is sooooo cute!!!  We used the Petal Cone die and the Spider Web Embossing folder for him.  He's so cute!!!!  I just love him!!

The second project was this little matchbox die, with chocolates.  I love this die, it's probably one of my favorite boxes.  It's soooooo easy to put together and it's the perfect size for the little Hershey nugget candies (see next photo).  This box was kept simple, but it's still elegant.  We embossed the lid with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder and made a little belly band with the Beau Chateau DSP (which is sooo pretty!!!!) 

We used the It's a Wrap Holiday's for the chocolates in the box.  They fit perfectly and these little boxes are the perfect gift for baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays, weddings, etc.  You could make them for anything!!!! 
We also made 2 cards, here's the first card.  We used the Peek a Boo die from the mini catalog with the Cupcake Builder punch.  This makes such a cute birthday card.  The Domestic Goddess DSP is perfect for this card too.  I really love that DSP, I've actually been hoarding it because I love it so much, so I need to work on that :)


Our birthday greeting is inside the Peek a Boo frame.  So cute!  So stinkin' simple too!!!!  You can also use this die for advent calendars, or any kind of countdown.  It's so cute!!! 

Finally the last card was a Thanksgiving card.  I think this is my favorite project.  It's so pretty, and you could use it for almost any occasion not just Thanksgiving.  We used the oval die to make the pumpkin.  Both sides of the card were embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  It's such a quick and easy card.  So cute!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

 Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: