Friday, September 9, 2011

I Vote For Trouble!

I thought we'd end the week with some MDS!  It has been a while since I've shown some :)  I thought I'd highlight my little trouble maker in today's page.  She's full of trouble and is into everything.  She started crawling forward a few weeks ago and boy is she fast.  This is a completely different experience for me.  With Logan, he would crawl, never at warp speed like Megan, and usually when you said "no, no, leave that alone" he would!  Megan looks at you, laughs and keeps going.  She knows what she's doing, she's going to keep doing it and there's no stopping her!  These pictures were taken a few days ago.  Now normally I don't mind that she plays in the toy kitchen.  But as soon as I was done snapping the pictures, food started flying!  She started throwing the food everywhere, then she took off to the real kitchen to destroy it!  Fortunately the only cabinet she can get into in there is the plastic container one.  :)  I thought with Logan in school I'd have all this free time to 'catch up' on things (let's face it I just wanted stamp time, but we don't tell Dan that).  But instead I spend my days chasing her.  Now don't get me wrong, she's a joy to have and we're very blessed, but I just want her to slow down a little.  She's wearing me out :)  It's a good thing she's cute!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: