Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Must Love This Set!

Do you think I love this set?  Ummm YES!!!!  I really didn't think I was going to like it, but I've found, and if you follow my blog, I've used it a LOT lately :)  I really love it and I keep seeing these fantastic cards done with it.  This is the same color combo from yesterday's post.  I love the look of Pool Party, More Mustard and Soft Suede.  By the way if anyone is keeping track, Soft Suede is my new favorite brown :)  This card was partly inspired by this card by Heather Summers.  I have lots, and LOTS of blogs that I like to check out, one that I never, ever miss is Heather Summers.  She's amazing and I love her style and all that she does!  If you haven't yet, and you have a minute. Check out her blog, you won't be disappointed. 

So I said this card was partly inspired by Heather's card.  I love her layout and how she folded over the DSP.  So I took some aspects of Heather's card and made it my own.  I LOVE this card.  I'm not entirely sure why I put the 'to my husband' greeting on this card.  I just thought it went well.  I'm sure I can come up with some reason to give Dan a card ;) To get the look of the leaves, I inked my leaves in Pool Party, rolled the edges in More Mustard, then stamped the outline image over it in Early Espresso.  I hope you have a great day.  I'm so busy working on some secret projects!  Well not really, but I can't show them to you just yet!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: