Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Stocking

This stocking is so cute!  I'm so glad Stampin' Up! came out with a stocking die!  You'll be able to get it next month when the Holiday Mini is released (unless you're a demo and you may already have it!).  This went straight to my wish list when I saw it!!!  This stock is easy to put together too.  For this one, I cut out 2 of the red stocking bases, glued them together leaving the top open, and one of each of the white accent pieces.  I ran the white pieces through my big shot again with the poinsettia embossing folder.  Then I used a Real Red and Daffodil Delight marker to color just the embossed parts.  It almost looks like DSP!  I added a little faux stitching with my white gel pen around the edges.  Finally I added a ribbon 'hook' at the top to hang your treats wherever you please!  I added a little chocolate bar in there but how sweet would it be to put some candy canes in there!


If you love this stocking as much as I do, then you won't want to miss my September 10 class!!! Welcome Holidays Class!!

The new Holiday Mini catalog will be released on September 1 and it's one of the best mini catalogs ever with new dies, new punches, new sets, new paper and a brand new scoring tool and MORE!!! You won't want to miss this class!!! You'll make 4 projects using all brand new mini catalog products! You must RSVP by September 5 to attend. This class is $15 or FREE with a $35 order at the class!!!  To reserve a spot, contact me TODAY!

This class will be held at St John's Cathedral at 10am in Albuquerque, NM. Hope you can come!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: