Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meeting Highlights

We had our monthly demonstrator meeting last week, I've said it before and I'll say it ever month.  I LOVE these meetings and I love the demos that I get to work with.  They're some of the most creative, wonderful people I know!!!  Here's the highlights of the meeting. 


 Make and Take one, a Christmas Lolly with the new stocking punch and new Christmas DSP.

 Make and take two, I love this card.  The DSP the stamp, the chocolate. What's not to love!?
On to swaps.

 This is either Kay's swap or Kay's husband (who is her supporting demo) swap.  Either way, I got the only one that wasn't labeled on the back. I think it's Don's but I'm not positive.  If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. But it's so pretty.

 I love this stamp set!  It's another new one from the Holiday Mini, I MUST get this one!  Lots of fun embossing on it too.  Great job Kim M (or Kim #4) I think we're up to 4 Kim's in our group.

 This one is so pretty.  This one is Martha's, she's one of Amber's new downlines.  I love this card.  The top part of the leaf is embossed, so pretty!

This one is Amber's, it's sooo pretty!  I love it!!! I think my card yesterday was inspired by this card. 

 This one is Mindy's, she did a couple, she has some new downline!  Way to go Mindy!!  I love this greeting set.  Another one I MUST have :)

 This is Michelle C's, she also did 2, one of her new downline.  I LOVE this card, the button snowman is soooo cute!!!

 This is Michelle C's second one.  I love this one too.  She always does such fun simple cards.  So cute!!!

 This is Mindy's second card.  I love the vintage look on this card and the greeting again!  Thanks Mindy now I HAVE to get this set ;)

 This one is Carmelita's.  I love the stocking punch.  I love the plaid heels and toes on this card.  So cute and the rhinestone in the center, I love all sparkly things!!!

 This was one of my favorite cards.  This one is Nichole's.  I love how she embossed the vintage brad in Wild Wasabi and used it on the lace.  So pretty!  I'm stealing this idea!

This one is Michelle G's This is such a cute card, the little owl spins, so cute!!!! I LOVE it!!!



 This one is Corrina's.  I love the Dasher set.  If you only have 1 Christmas stamp, this is the one to get! 

Last but not least is Kay's.  Very pretty and simple.  She used the lace too.  I have to start using mine.  I'm trying to be better about NOT hoarding supplies this year :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: