Monday, August 1, 2011

Embossed Oval

Have you had a chance to see the new Designer Frames Embossing folders in the new catalog?  When I saw them I knew I wanted them for sure!!  I'm so glad that I bought them too.  I love them, especially the oval.  The oval is so pretty and elegant and did you know that our Extra Large Oval Punch (formally the Wide Oval) fits perfectly in the center.  You can stamp your image then punch it out and it looks as if you stamped it right in the oval.  It's so cool!!!!!
For this card, I used the Nature Walk stamp set, boy and I glad that made it to the big catalog :)  Using the floral image from the set, I colored it with my markers (Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz), stamped my greeting in Early Espresso, punched it out and stuck it in my oval.  Doesn't it look amazing!?!  I used some of the lace ribbon on the card and I think it really makes the card.  Of course I have to add pearls or rhinestones to whatever I do so I added a few here too :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: