Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Coral Birthday

My new favorite color combo is Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade.  You can expect to see this combo a lot from me!  I know tomorrow for sure ;)  I really love the way the colors go together and truth be told I just like using that beautiful ruffled ribbon.  This card is pretty straight forward, not much going on.  I kept it quick and simple!  I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder to emboss the white cardstock.  I heat embossed my greeting in white embossing powder.  
For the flower, I used the Extreme Elements stamp set and stamped the splatter in Calypso Coral.  In Poppy Parade I stamped the flower from Flower Fest.   The final look gives the flower a whole new kind of look. It's so pretty in person!  Well that's really I all have today.  Yesterday was supposed to be Logan's first day of school, but on Monday afternoon we got a call from his kindergarten teacher.  She said the kindergarten class starts on Thursday.  So we don't have the first day until tomorrow.  We did get to go to the school yesterday and meet her.  She's very nice and I think Logan will do very well with her.  His kindergarten class is big and roomy and not at all what I was expecting.  It is really nice and far surpasses my expectations.  Logan will do great and we're all excited for tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: