Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thanks Trio

I had a small accident with this card after it was done.  I mistakenly sprayed my Log Cabin Shimmer Spray, thinking I could control where it goes, well I should have known better.  I ended up spraying everything with the shimmer spray.  So after that little mishap and then spending 15 minutes of my stamping time, washing the walls, desk, camera, pens, etc I'm thinking of investing in the spray box.  I think it will come in handy :)  But even though this card happened to be in the line of spray I still like the way it turned out.  Even with the spray, and had I not told you, you might have thought that was supposed to be there.  This card was cased from a couple samples in the IB&C.  I love the new colors, I'm especially loving Calypso Coral.  There might be a bunch of cards with that color coming up soon ;)  Plus the incolors work so well together!!!

I have 2 favorite accessories on this card and if I were to recommend 2 accessories I think these are the 2 I'd recommend.  First the Ruffled Ribbon!!  I LOVE this ribbon.  I only wish it was available in more than just the new incolors.  Five colors isn't enough!!!  Next are the In Color Brads.  These polka dotted brads are the cutest thing ever!!!  I love them!!!  Of course I have many more recommendations but these two are two of my favorite!!!
Tomorrow I have a tutorial on how to build the Blossom Box.  See you then!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: