Monday, July 25, 2011

Simply Wonderful Simple Card

Can someone tell me where the weekends are going??  Did we loose hours sometime and I just don't know it?  I seem to have to worst time getting my Monday morning posts up.  I think it's just because I loose track over the weekend and before you know it it's Monday!  I have been stamping a lot the past few days and I'm so excited to show you what I've done.  The best part is they're simple, fast and beautiful!!  I think this week I'll show you all cards that are simple and can be made quickly but don't lack in creativity or beauty.  Like this one for example.  Calypso Coral is fast becoming my new favorite color.  I thought I was going to LOVE Wisteria Wonder (and I do) but I LOVE LOVE Calypso Coral!! 

This card couldn't be easier.  I used the lace border punch and the triple layer blossom punch.  Layer them together and even without the brads it's a beautiful card.  But you have to add a couple accessories right!?!  I love the new In Color brads!  They're so cute!!  I stamped the greeting and sponged around the edges a little and the card is done!  Easy peasey!!! And so pretty!!!

I have lots to do today and even more to do tomorrow, but I'll be back tomorrow (on time) with a beautiful, beautiful card!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Nice card. I was wondering if you layered the triple layer blossom punch. TFS

I have to crack up at your "business". I think it comes in a large part with having 2 kids. Somehow the days just fly! Enjoy it though; they grow so fast. My younger one turned 13 this summer, so I no longer have 2 kids. Now I have 2 teens! It's still busy, but that's ok.

Anonymous said...

Ruth, What stamp set is that sentiment from?

Love the simple cards.

Suzan (bullocksa@yahoo.com)