Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Digital Studio Stamp a Stack!!!!

I'm so excited about this class. This one will be so much fun! I can't wait!!! I've turned into a My Digital Studio junkie. This class will be a Hybrid Card Stamp a Stack. All the cards will be pre printed through Stampin' Up! before the class. At the class you'll finish the cards with Stampin' Up! supplies; ribbons, brads, punches etc... You'll leave with 8 hybird My Digital Studio Cards. You'll want to make sure you're on time for the class. I'll be demonstrating on My Digital Studio how I made one of the cards. Then you'll finish the cards. There will be time for a Q and A on My Digital Studio at the class as well. This class will be so much fun. Also for guests at the class My Digital Studio will be discounted 15% the day of the class only!!! The rest of the detail are below. Because I'll be pre printing the supplies for this class the RSVP date is in only a couple of weeks so you don't have too much time to sign up. This class you must also pre pay for. I only ask for prepayment for stamp camps and stamp a stacks, just to make sure my supply costs are covered. I hope you can come, this class promises to be loads of fun and I'm so excited for it!!!  The picture is a sample of the cards we'll be making.  The card in the back is the printed version from Stampin' Up! and the card in the front is the hybrid verson that you'll make at the class!  Super Cool!!!!
  • When/Where: August 6 at 10am at St. John's Cathedral 318 Silver SW
  • Cost: This class is only $15. You'll leave with 8 cards with envelopes for less than $2 a card. You can't beat that!!
  • FREE gifts for EVERYONE!!!!
  • RSVP: You'll need to RSVP by July 26.
Space is limited and there's only 1 week to sign up so make sure you RSVP today for this awesome class!!!!

No comments: