Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Logan's Ice Cream

This card is so cute and while I wish I could say I created the entire thing, Logan actually made it.  I cut and helped punch but Logan did this card by himself!!!  It looks so good too!!!  Logan made this for our friend Lisa.  We had a big birthday breakfast for her yesterday.  Logan used alot of my precut supplies for this card which made it easier to assemble.  He also uses glue stick since he doesn't quite have the hang of using SNAIL yet.  He'll get there.  But for now glue stick are perfect!

Logan layered his cone, which we put through the big shot, and yes Logan knows how to do the big shot by himself.  What a guy.  He put some crystal effects on the cherry and in the balloons on the greeting.  I did help him sponge the ice cream in White Craft ink, just to give it some depth.  Other than that this card was all him. What a great little stamper he's turning out to be :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: