Friday, June 3, 2011

Butterfly Gift Cards

I'm so stinkin' excited I'm practically giddy.  The man in brown (you all know who I'm talking about) will be here TODAY with my new catalog!!!!!  He's bring a few new things too :) Oh my goodness I'm so excited!!!!!  I can't wait!!!  With the exception of the 40 something stamp sets I'm loosing this is the best time of the SU year!!  But even so we still have one more month of this catalog.  And there are many wonderful products that are leaving so make sure you don't get too caught up in new catalog fever :) 
Tomorrow I have a stamp class, one that I'm really excited about.  It's my Gift Cards Galore class.  I've wanted to do this class for so long but just haven't had the time, but I'm doing it now!  My guests will make 4 cards each with a specific spot or holder for a gift card.  Gift card giving is so popular right now, why wouldn't you want to dress them up.  This is one of the cards my guests will make tomorrow.  It's one of my favorite ones but I love them all :)
This card is almost like a card in a card.  The black layer on top opens up to the old olive layer, there's lots of stamping and sponging.  We're using the Strength and Hope stamp set on this card.  I'm sure there are way too many of us that know someone or we are someone who has been affected by breast cancer.  With your purchase of this stamp set you can help make a difference.  Stampin' Up! is donating $2 of every set sold to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  It's a beautiful set and you make a difference! 
This is such a fun card!!!  I'll have the rest of the cards to show you on Monday.  This class should be a blast and I can't wait!!! 

 Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: