Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies!

I'm still having a blast playing with my new toys!  I've also made a list of things that I will 'NEED' out of the new catalog when July 1 approaches.  Dan doesn't know it yet but he's going to be very generous :)  Today I have another hostess set to show you.  This one I LOVE!!!  When I saw it I know instantly that this is one I had to have.  This card turned out simply stunning too.  I kept adding things to it, a background stamp here, punches there, pearls everywhere! :)  But when I finally stopped adding things I loved how it came out.  You could make a million of these in any color and they'd be beautiful! 
The butterflies are embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder.  Ever since the new color of embossing powders came out in the mini catalog I've been obsessed with embossing.  I hadn't pulled out my Iridescent Ice EP in who knows how long.  I can't even remember.  After I embossed the butterflies I stamped over it with the En Francais background.  It was still on my desk from the last card I made so why not use it.  Do you just love the colors?  The lighter pink is one of the new incolors, Wisteria Wonder and it does perfectly with Elegant Eggplant.  The DSP is new too, that will be in the new catalog, I LOVE IT!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: