Monday, May 23, 2011

RAK from Karen...

...or Random Act of Kindness from Karen. 
Well it's 3:30 in the afternoon and I'm just now getting to my post.  I had a HUGE last minute project that I needed to get done.  I decided last week that while MDS scrapbooks are on sale this month I might as well finish another one :)  So I spent all day and finished it, I'll show you some of my favorite pages tomorrow.  And it's more than a scrapbook..more on that tomorrow too.  I do have a cute card to show you today.  I got this in the mail last week from my 3rd level upline from MN, Karen Titus.  I love this card.  I can't help but love Poppy Parade, and I never thought I would.  The vase has crystal effects on it which makes it extra special.  The stamp set is from the mini called On The Grow.  It's such a cute little set :)  I do have tomorrow's post ready to go up on time so you should see that bright and early.  I have so much stamping to do this week.  Our demonstrator meeting is Thursday and I haven't prepared a single thing for it and I need to make 3 journals for 'thank you' gifts for Logan's teaches by Thursday-his last day of school.  I'm usually not a procrastinator but looks like I'll be playing catch up this week!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: