Monday, May 9, 2011

Over the Top Swaps!

I showed you on Friday the adorable towel I did for the Over the Top Swap that we do.  Now I'm so happy to share the rest of the projects.  You'll have to excuse my horribly messy desk :)  I'm so pleased with the projects, everyone did a fantastic job and though I'm sad I missed the swap I so happy I got the projects.  I think they're all in use right now which is great!!! 


 This one was Michelle C.  I LOVE this board and all the cards on it!  It's so cute and just so fantastic!!  Great Job Michelle!!!!



 Kathy made this adorable dog treat jar!  It's so cute and perfect and just the right size for Chase's dog bones!


 Kim R made these giant clothes pin holders.  I just love them and just last week I kept thinking how I need something like this to hold recipes in the kitchen, so that's what I'm using one of them for anyway!  So excited!


 Amber did these awesome button bracelets!  I love mine.  I've been wearing it everywhere too.  I just LOVE it!!!!


 Karen always blows me away with her project and this year was no exception!  She made us paper snip holders from the Petal Cone Die.  How fantasticly creative is that!!!?!  And Karen also included a pair of snips with the holder.  Karen YOU ROCK!!!! 


 Corrina did this beautiful box!  I've never used that paper and now as we head into the end of the catalog I'm kicking myself for never buying it!  If they have a black and white patterned paper in the new catalog I'm getting it for sure!  I love this box, it's so pretty! 


Finally this one was Michelle G's bag.  The flowers are so pretty and it's a great size for a tote bag!  Perfect!! 

Fantastic projects, thanks again ladies-I'll be there next year for sure!!!  And you can too, join the SU family and you too can be there next year!  Plus this month the digital starter kit is on sale!  Does it get better than that!!!?!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: