Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Of My Favorites!

Yesterday I showed you some of my favorite pages from Dan's Father's Day album and here's a few more that I just LOVE!!!  These pages Logan helped alot with :)

I wanted to have a page where Logan got to write something to Dan himself.  So he dictated and I typed.  I asked him to tell me some of the reasons he loves his Daddy and as kids always do he came up with some pretty fun stuff :)

I did the same thing with Megan but of course she couldn't dictate it to me, so I just had to read her mind :)  I love these pictures of her.  This was her 6 month old pictures and she's just so happy!  It makes my heart happy!

She loves bath time too, so as every Mom does, I snapped some bath photos :)  What mom out there doesn't have at least a couple of bath time photos of their kiddos!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my favorites from Dan's album.  I had a great time making it and I just love it, I hope Dan loves it as much as I do!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Theresa Q. said...

I love these pages Ruth! I don't know how you can say you are not a scrapbooker...these are great!