Friday, May 20, 2011

Bright Birthday!

I'm usually not a fan of the really bright designer papers, I tend to use the more subtle toned downs ones more.  But this one in the Summer Mini, Beyond the Gardne, is bold, bright and so pretty!  And it uses colors that I generally don't use.  I just, a couple weeks ago, got a Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi ink pad, I still don't have a Tangerine Tango pad.  They're just not colors I use much but I can tell that this paper might just change my mind :) 

The patterns are so fun that even by themselves they make a beautiful card.  I didn't do alot on this card.  There's lots of punching and very little stamping. Which makes for an easy card to mass produce or to at least finish quickly. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is simple, but great!