Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful and Fabulous!

I've been spending so much time with My Digital Studio lately.  I find myself, whenever I have a free minute, going to it and just 'playing'.  And I promise, like me, the more you use it the more you'll learn and just LOVE it!  
For this page I took an idea from Heather Summers (if you ever need some MDS inspiration, head to her site).  I just loved her page and I wanted to recreate it.  I love these pictures too, they were taken on Megan's 6 month birthday a couple weeks ago.  So I spent days on this page.  Not because it was complicated or hard to do but because every time I sat down to work on this page something happened:  someone (not naming names but a certain baby girl {smile}) would wake up early from her nap, or dinner would need to be fixed (can't Logan do it {smile-again}), you know LIFE!  So this page took a little longer than I thought it would to finish but in the end I simply love it!!!  One of the many great things about My Digital Studio is that if you start a project and then get interrupted you can simply hit save and come back to it ANYTIME and it doesn't clutter your desk like other projects that I've left, I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.......I hope....

I have lots of ideas for some albums that I'm working on.  One is a Father's Day album for Dan.  I'm hoping to get it done in the next week or two so I'll have some great pages to share then.  I want to give Dan and album of everyday moments with Logan and Megan.  Just a little treasure for him to have :)  I'm debating if the pictures should be in black and white or if I should stick with color.  I sure love the look of black and white pictures but I'm still undecided :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

4 comments:

Sherylee said...

That sure is one beautiful and fabulous baby - and the layout! I think we all understand how long it can take to get one page done, especially when they are done with such love. A huge Congratulations to you on winning the So Shelli challenge too! I can see why with this page.

Alesha Walls said...

Beautiful layout! I can see why Shelli chose it!

Heather Summers said...

Congratulations Ruth!

Rose said...

This is adorable, Ruth!! Congrats to you!! What a precious baby, too!!