Tuesday, April 26, 2011

With Love...

Well I completely missed yesterday's post.  With all that was going on here over the weekend, it just wasn't going to happen.  But I was fortunate to get a little stamping in over the holiday weekend.  I continued to play with my new Summer Mini Catalog stuff.  Remember that there's only a few days left of the Occasions Mini Catalog, the Summer Mini begins on May 1.  This card uses the new level 2 hostess set from the Summer Mini.  Isn't is so pretty.  The card itself is pretty straight forward, there's not really any mind blowing techniques used here.  I used my markers to color the flower and then stamped it.  Stamped the greeting and then used my color spritzer on it too.  Then I embossed the whole piece of paper with clear embossing powder, just gives it a little extra shine!

Supplies: Stamp Set:  Love and Care   Cardstock: So Saffron, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Whisper White    Ink:  So Saffron, More Mustard, Pear Pizazz, Garden Green, Early Espresso Markers    Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear EP, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Neutral Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love how well the colors flow.

Heather Cserni

Anonymous said...

I love this card...simple and impressive !! thanks for sharing..Elaine Salmon