Friday, April 22, 2011

Take Care!

Quick post today, there's lots to be done-Easter egg dying, cake making, Good Friday activities....so much to do!  But I had to share this card with you there are so many new products on this card!!  First of all the stamp sets! Yep the flower and the greeting (from 2 different sets) will be in the Summer Mini Catalog.  The DSP is new and there's one more thing do you know what it is?

Well if you didn't guess it I'll just tell you-it's Melon Mambo Embossing Powder!!!  Yay!!!!  It's so cool too!  For this flower I stamped and embossed it 4 times did a little watercoloring with Pretty in Pink ink and then cut out the flowers, and I wish that I had figured this out before I cut it but this flower will fit in our XL Scallop Circle punch.  Ya, I really wish that I caught on to that little fact BEFORE I cut it out.  Oh well, I have no one to blame but myself.  It says it right in the catalog and I should have known.  Oh well :)

I added some pearls to finish the card and it's so pretty.  Here's a better shot of all the layers on the flowers.  Isn't it pretty!

One more picture before I go for the day, I wanted to take a quick picture and show you the 'organized chaos' that I stamp through every day.  Well not everyday. My desk normally doesn't look like this but with UPS visiting my house everyday this week so far and not much time to put stuff away this week, this is what it currently looks like :)  I'm sure there are many of you out there that can relate.....at least I hope so......At least I know where everything is ;)  And yep those are Megan's sandals on the right side of my desk too :)

Real quick before I leave, I just wanted to respond to a couple of comments left on some of my posts.  I love getting comments.  I really enjoy doing my blog and I love getting feed back from you guys.  But sometimes when you ask a question in the comment I have no way responding to you.  So if you have a specific question, please feel free to email me, my email address is in the top right corner of my blog.  In the meantime here's a few answers to some questions I've gotten recently:
From Linda:  There is a website on how to make the box card, if you're still interested in the link please email me and I'll find it for you.  It's somewhere in my files :)
From Bobbi: Absolutely!  Please feel free to copy anything you see here.  I only ask that you refer to my original post when you're talking about the specific technique.

I hope you have a blessed Easter weekend and I'll be back Monday-hopefully :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: