Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Sweet Bunny Treat

So much has been done this week, everything except stamping.  I've been gone most of the day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Just with errands and Logan's activities I'm having less and less time to get things done.  I'm not sure when it happened.  Maybe when Megan came along but it seems as if the day has been shortened by 3 or 4 hours-maybe more.  Does it feel that way to anyone else or just me?  Well whatever it is I need to learn to manage my time a little better :) 
If you're still working on Easter treats and gifts I have a good one for you.  I wish I could say that I came up with this idea but I did not.  I saw this on Stampin' Connection, that's a website for Stampin' Up! demonstrators only and it's fantastic.  Unfortunately I couldn't find the bunny again so I can't give credit to the creator of this wonderful idea.  If it's you please leave a comment so that I can give credit to you.  I saw it there weeks ago, never bookmarked it or anything so I couldn't go back and find it, so I did it from memory and I think he's pretty cute. 

It's all done with punches and the big shot.  I'll do a quick run down of body parts on him. His head is the Top Note die folded in half.  The ears are the large and small oval punches (if I had the oval dies I think I would have used that to make 'floppier' ears).  The eyes are the 3/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches.  The nose is the smallest oval, I'm not even sure what the 'official' name of it is.  It was in the Holiday mini but it's been carried over so you can still purchase it.  I'll have to find out the real name of it :)  The cheeks are the 1 1/4 inch circle punch.  The teeth are the word window.  And his paws and feet are the large oval.  I did add a tail to him after the pictures were taken I used the Heart to Heart punch for that. 

If you're a fan of mine on facebook you've probably already seen this cute little guy when I posted him last week.  If you're not a fan-head on over and click 'like'  I update it regularly with class info, projects, special and fun stamping news. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Suoer cute.

abbartski said...

waayyy too cute! thanks for sharing.
stay well,
annmrie