Thursday, April 7, 2011

Swaps: Part 2

Let's continue with the swap sharing!
 Yesterday I showed you one of Angela's, this is her second one.  She did 2 because she did one for her new recruit!  Yay!  I love this card, simple but so stunning!

 This is Mindy's card, she has us make a 'never ending card'  It was actually pretty easy.  With this card you just keep opening it and it never ends.  This is the front, then you open it to this....
 then this....
 then this....
 after this one it goes back to the first one.  Wow!  What a card!

 This is Kim's.  I love this card!  So pretty!!

 This is Nichole's.  I'm going to miss that stamp set :(  Oh well think of all the ones on my wishlist :)

Last, but not least is Amber's.  I love this DSP-I can't wait to see what other new DSP will be in the catalog-can July really be 4 months away?

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: