Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Swaps: Part 1

As promised I have part 1 of our swaps from our meeting last week. We did a shoebox swap, where you bring all the supplies to make your card and everybody spends the evening stamping their own cards.  These swaps are sooo much fun.  We had 13 cards in the end (I think) so I had to split it up into 2 posts.  I hope I remember everyone's card and label them all correctly :)

 This one is Corrina's, closed and below it's shown open.  It's such a cool card, when you open it, it's like a shadow box!

 This one was Karens's, so pretty and I'm so happy to get cards with Pacific Point because I NEVER use that color!

 This one was Pam's, so cute, I almost went home and bought this set-it's still on my wishlist :)

 This one was Michelle G.  Another stamp set on my wishlist :) I don't think it ever gets smaller

 This one was Angela's, she did 2, I'll show you her 2nd one tomorrow :)  We inked up the embossing folder to get the ink inside the embossed parts, isn't that cool!


 This one is Michelle C, I love it!  I love the little spinners-I have some too, still need to use them :)

Lastly, for today, is Carmelita's.  I love this DSP and look another stamp set on my wishlist :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

1 comment:

Linda H said...

Ruth, I really love the card of Karen...does she have a blog I can sign up and get? Is she a Demo?
The first card and card box is terrific! Never seen that fold for a box before...are there instructions? I would really like to try My hand at that box! Those were my favorites but the others were good to.