Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Soooo Excited About This Class!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am for this class, especially after spending hours playing with MDS over the weekend.  I hope you can come to the class, even if you don't own MDS this class will be so informative and show ALL the fantastic thing MDS does!!

This class will teach you all the basics of Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.

For the small class fee of $10 you'll learn how to create a scrapbook, individual scrapbook pages, cards, and much more. See them made on a large screen from start to finish!

This class will also include 2 make and takes made with My Digital Studio that we'll enhance with other Stampin' Up! stamps and accessories.

Registration will only be taken online for this event. Space is limited!! Make sure you register early! The deadline to sign up is Saturday May 7.

If you have questions please let me know. I hope that you can come, it's going to be a fantastic class-I can't wait to show you all that My Digital Studio has to offer!!!!!  Oh and for a project today-just a little page I did over the weekend with MDS!

No comments: