Friday, April 1, 2011

So Much Excitement!

I wish I had a project for you today but I don't, but I hope you continue to read.  I don't have a project ccertainly not because I don't have anything to share because I have tons!! We had our demonstrator meeting last night and it was a night of stamping.  It was after 10pm when I got home, about 2 hours later than normal but boy did we have FUN!!!!  I'll be posting those projects next week.  But I didn't get a chance to post a project a head of time like I normally do. 

Even though I don't have a project I wanted to post my most sincerest and heartfelt THANK YOU to my customers, friends and family who made this the best Sale-a-Bration for me in my 8 year career!!!  Not only did I have the highest sales I've ever had, but I added 3 people to my downline and I promoted to Manager.  If you're not a demonstrator you may not know what that means, but know it's important.  And promoting to manager has been a long term goal of my for a LOOOONNNGGG time!  I'm talking way before Megan.  But it just never happened.  I wish I could thank each and every one of you in person but since I can't do that I wanted to send it out to you here!  I couldn't love what I do more. It amazes me how I still get excited and giddy when planning a class or doing a workshop.  I so love what I do, I LOVE sharing it and I'm only allowed to do that thanks to the BEST customers, friends and family!!!  THANK YOU!!!!


Now wanna hear about a pretty terrific special???????  We'll I already told you yesterday about the Spring is Blossoming Special that starts today.  Make sure to check out the flyer or scroll down to yesterday's post for details on that.  But I just found out today and this is super exciting, that in my online store at my website.  You can order 'grab bags'  Beginning today, April 1, and continuing while supplies last, you will be able to purchase special "grab bags" in the Online Store. These grab bags will come in three sizes: the $5, the $10, and the $15 grab bag. Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
Please keep the following in mind:
•Grab bag orders can only be placed in the Online Store.

•There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.

•There is no limit to the number of grab bags you may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last.

•All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.

•Not all grab bags will be unique.

•You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:
125873 $5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)

125874 $10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)

125875 $15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)

So that's all for me today, I have LOTS to show you next week. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: