Thursday, April 28, 2011

Simple Elegance

I'm in love with this card!  I love the colors and how simple it all is and yet how stunningly elegant it is at the same time!  Don't you love it too!!!  All I can say is I'm officially in LOVE with Melon Mambo Embossing Powder-where have you been all my life!?!  This is another (actually 2) new stamp sets from the mini.  The flowers are from a set called Flower Fest.  If you're like me and have a million and a half flower sets you might say well I don't need another flower set, but you DO need this one. It coordinates with so many of our punches and the images are simply fantastic!!  The greeting is also from a new set called Best Dad Ever.  Lots of fun stuff in that set too.  I haven't had a chance to really play with it though :(  Soon!

The colors used on this card are Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  I'm convinced that you can pair ANYTHING with black and it just looks fantastic!  You can't tell from the pictures too much but the black and Sahara sand cardstock are stamped with the leaf image in versa mark.  The greeting and flowers are embossed.  Aren't they great!?  A few brads and the card is done!  So pretty!!  I just love it!!! 

Real quick before I go, I wanted to take a minute and show you what I received in the mail a couple days ago.  I couldn't be more excited and I certainly couldn't have done it without all of you and my wonderful, WONDERFUL customers!  You guys are the best!!!  Thanks again!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Jeria said...

Congratulations! A great accomplishment.