Friday, April 15, 2011

Ready for a Sneak Peak!!

Boy do I have a GREAT sneak peak for you today!!!  The Summer Mini catalog starts in just a few weeks on May 1 and I got my fantastic preorder, another perk of being a demo!  And it had what I was probably most excited about in it.  The NEW Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch!  Yep you heard me right TRIPLE Layer punch!  How stinkin cool is that!  I was a little optimistic of how they would work (I've had trouble with the double punches in the past so a triple punch had me worried).  But fear not, they are fantastic and so EASY to use!  I just love this card.  I punched so many flowers in the past few days that I'm not sure I could even tell you the colors I used :)  I used two colors for each flower, I used a lighter color behind the darker one and off set them just slightly to show that extra color!  So I'll give it a try: Cherry Cobbler and Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz, Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze.  There!  I think I got them all!  Isn't this a great card though.  I love the colors and how they pop at you and the elegance of the embossing folder!  I just love it all!!!

So I know you're probably wondering how it all works.  Here's a quick run down of it for you and you can be sure I'll have many, many more examples coming soon!  With the punch you have 3 options of how to use it.  Pictured below.  On the punch you just select which image you want and punch!  Just make sure though you use it on a hard, flat surface and push down on it while it's on a flat surface.  And make sure that you listen to it punch, for example if you have it selected for the 3rd punch you should hear it punch 3 times.  There were times when I was punching that I was so excited that I wasn't listening for the punches and would pull my paper out to early :)  

These punches, yep I said punches there's 2 in the mini, are so cool!!!  I just LOVE THEM!!!  Ok well I'm off to do major cleaning today-vacuuming, mopping and cleaning the bathrooms-not necessarily in that order :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Heather Summers said...

Yummy! I love this card!

Karen said...

Ruth, thanks for the accolades! I feel like such a celebrity! You were right on about all the punches and the little bobber thing is called a bobber (or little bobber thing, that works too!) Karen

Karen said...

Oops, I left my comment under your gorgeous card and had to repost it under mine...I go for all the air time I can get, ha. Your card is so amazing that after I saw it I preordered the punches from the mini!