Friday, April 29, 2011

"Oh Say Can You See...."

I'm so stinkin' excited about this card and I'll tell you why!  Oh I'm so excited!  If you know me you might just, if you listen hard enough, hear me giggling and squealing with joy-as I do when I love something so much :)  This card is so pretty and so nice and "where oh where did you get that DSP" you ask, WELL...... I made it with MDS!  Yep isn't that fantastic you can make your own designer series paper, customize it to YOUR project!  I just love it!!!!

I also love this stamp, it's one of the new ones that will be in the Summer Mini and if you're from Canada, don't worry you have a lovely stamp as well that celebrates Canada!  The flag is embossed I used my Real Red and Pacific Point Markers to color the image and if you work fast the marker ink stays wet enough to emboss with.  So I just used some clear embossing powder for it.  This card is pretty straight forward and with the help of the MDS DSP it really brings the whole card together! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: