Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Little Bunnies

I've decided that I'm going to attempt to show at least one My Digital Studio project every week.  I so love that program and by showing at least one new thing every week, not only will I get projects done but you'll be able to see all that this program can do! 
After seeing this adorable page done by the wonderful Heather Summers (who is a MDS genius!!!) I thought that that was just the perfect idea for a thank you card for those who gave Easter gifts to my kiddos.  So this is what I did in MDS.  Instead of doing a card I selected a post card from the project menu, I knew I was only going to do one side and I wanted it slightly smaller than a card so that I could mount it onto a card in the end so the post card option was perfect.  The bunnies, clouds and flowers are all done with punches isn't that incredible!!!!  I have to say this was my first punch art done in MDS and I just love it!!! 

So after creating in MDS, I printed it out on my own printer.  I don't have the greatest photo printer and the colors defiantly don't match our cardstock exactly but in a pinch printing at home works.  I still recommend letting SU do the printing, they do such a phenomenal job at it.  But after it was printed I layered it on some cardstock and created a lovely little card.  So cute!!!  I really it didn't take that long.  The punches are really easy to work with in MDS!  So what are  you waiting for get out there and work with YOUR MDS!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

This turned out great!!! You are far too sweet:)