Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love Life!

After spending most of the day on Monday cleaning my desk I can finally see it again!  Just in time to get more new stuff :)  Since I had 2 different classes/workshops last weekend I had stuff for each one in two different boxes, then when I got home from one I just pulled out the box from the class and threw in the one for the workshop.  But by Sunday night I had 2 boxes of stamp stuff on the desk and it was already covered with tons of other stamp stuff. So Monday was defiantly spent cleaning off my workspace.  And I finally got pictures of our swap last week taken, those will be up tomorrow and Thursday-I had to split it into 2 days there were so many cards-which is a GREAT thing!!! 

But for today's project, I wanted to show you another one of the cards we made at the class on Saturday.  I love this one.  I love the colors and everything about it!  I just love it!  I love using vellum on cards, I think it just makes the card so soft and pretty! 
Only 2 colors were used on this card, which made it simple.  We used the long grass from the Live with Passion set in Basic Gray, but stamped off on scratch paper once so it wasn't so dark.  The flowers and butterflies are stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  Such a pretty card!  I love it!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Cottage Garden, Live With Passion
Carstock:  Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Ink:  Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Big Shot, Tulip Border Embossing Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

canonshooter said...

I really like this card. Did you
stamp on the back of the vellum or just lay it over the top? I like vellum but not certain how to use it.