Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let's Sail Away!

Another sneak peak for you today!  This stamp I just love!  It's from the new summer mini and the moment I saw it I knew it was one I HAD to have!  I'm always looking for masculine sets-I don't have many and this one just fit perfect!  This card couldn't be more simple.  There's no accessories on this card (unless you count dimensionals).  The boat is stamped on glossy cardstock.  Before I stamped it I used my sponges and sponged ink onto the glossy cardstock.  I like doing this on glossy cardstock because the colors blend better, you could also use a brayer, but for this small piece of paper sponges worked fine.  I sponged the whole thing in Bashful Blue then the bottom half in Baja Breeze then did some highlighting on the bottom and around the edges with Not Quite Navy, I love all these colors together.  For the background.  I stamped in Bashful Blue on Bashful Blue the same image, then crumpled up the paper, did some sponging to highlight the creases and it was done.  Sooo easy! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: