Monday, April 4, 2011

Daffodil and Rhinestones!

What a weekend!!!  I had a fantastic class on Saturday.  The stamp set featured was the Cottage Garden stamp set.  It was so much fun!  I loved the projects and I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!  Sunday I had a workshop-I had another fantastic time! My hostess earned lots of free stuff and I loved sharing my passion for stamping with everyone!  My card today is one of the cards that was made at my class on Saturday.  It was one of my favorite cards!!  I love the colors, rhinestones and just the simplicity of the card.  It just makes me smile to look at it! There's not much to share on this card.  It's pretty self explanatory.  All I can say is that I just love Daffodil Delight and I LOVE our rhinestones!!  Between those and the pearls they're quickly becoming my 'go to' accessory for ANY project.  How about you?  What accessory to you grab for the most?   
Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Cottage Garden, Something to Celebrate
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: