Monday, April 18, 2011

A Card From Karen!

I meant to show this awesome card last week but just couldn't get it up last week so here it is today!  I got this card in the mail from Karen, she's in our group of local demos here and I just love love her cards.  They're always fun and there's always so much work that goes into them.  She does awesome work.  But she sent me this card and as soon as I opened it I smiled!  Aren't those fish the cutest!!!  Lot's of punches going on here.  The fish are made with the littlest oval (still need to look up the real name for it) and the 5 petal flower punch.  The clouds are the cupcake punch and the bobber thing (for the life of me I cannot remember the name of those things-can you tell I'm not a water girl?) that's made with the cupcake punch and the circle punch, not sure what size, I think the 1 3/4.  Karen-if I'm wrong on any of these please let me know.  Thanks again Karen for the awesome card!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ruth, thanks for the accolades! I feel like such a celebrity! You were right on about all the punches and the little bobber thing is called a bobber (or little bobber thing, that works too!) Karen