Thursday, March 10, 2011

Plum Butterfly

Can I just say one more time how much I LOVE the Sale-a-Bration Bliss stamp set?!  This actually might be one that I don't get rid of, and I don't say that about just any retired set.  I think in my 8 years of being a demonstrator I've kept a total of 6 retired stamp sets.  Everything else I've gotten rid of, so a stamp set has to rank really HIGH on my list to be kept in the keep pile even after it's retired :)

I just love this card.  My nieces birthday kind of snuck up on everyone this year and I had to make a card in about 5 minutes so this is what I did!
It's just so pretty!  I had some left overs from a stamp a stack where they made a card with these cardstock pieces so I just quickly modified it and I just love the final result!
The whole card  is pretty easy to figure out.  I just used one color of ink.  To get the lighter color I just stamped off on some scrap paper first.  Some rhinestones and a couple of spritzes with the color spritzer and I was done!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Bliss, Something to Celebrate
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Subtles DSP
Ink:  Perfect Plum pad and marker
Accessories:  Color Spritzer, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like this card! Very cute for a quick card. I have a question about how you get rid of your retired sets, but I'll e-mail you separately.