Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A 'Hopin' Cute Box!

Remember last week when I showed you these adorable little boxes that I made for St. Patty's Day?  Well an Easter version....caution SERIOUS CUTENESS AHEAD!!!

Awwww, he's so cute!!!  I wish I could take credit for this way cute little guy but I got the inspiration for him from Mary Fish's blog.  She's amazing!!!  Her work is always elegant and beautiful.  I love her blog!!  After seeing this little bunny on her blog, I specifically ordered the tiny oval. I've only used it once on the bunny's bum, but it was defiantly a great purchase :)
I'm not going to go into major details with how it was done, Mary has an excellent video on her blog.  But I will tell you that I used the 5 Petal Flower punch for the bunny's ears instead of the Blossoms Petals Punch.  My bunny is made from Crumb Cake cardstock and the box is Blushing Bride and Black.
These would be so adorable lined up on an Easter table or tucked into and Easter basket!  Too cute!!  I just love it!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: